THE PORTER PRIMER:
THIS IS WHERE WE START
We’ll prepare your business for your next level of growth by delivering insights and ideas to build a compelling value proposition that is loved by your customers with our entry-level primer.
On a brand transformation challenge to focus on:
- Brand strategy, positioning, & storytelling
- Brand implementation: Identity, naming, & design
- Product packaging and retail presence
- Answers to our Porter Primer workbook questionnaire that will help us uncover your hidden value through answering why your customers should do business with you. (estimated time to complete 30-60 minutes)
- Two unique customer or client contacts that we can call and get their perspective on how your product or service is perceived by them. (estimated time required from them 15-30 minutes per call)
- 60-90 minutes of your focused time for a phone session.
- An Action Plan: In the form of an Executive summary providing clarity on your objectives with a plan to move forward.
- Amplified Focus: On the one thing that will maximize your growth.
- Insight and Evaluation: Expert assessment of your processes so you can avoid spending unnecessary time and money.
- Strategic and Creative Ideas: Business is a head game; everything starts with a great idea.
- Maximized Confidence: Business is risky but with clarity, confidence, and the information to back it up, decision making will become smarter and more efficient.
* The cost of the Porter Primer is applied to any of our Programs moving forward.
YOU’RE IN CONTROL:
- We can take the plan from the Primer and translate that into the best-suited Program to transform your business.
- Or, you can take the Primer plan and execute with in-house creative or outside agency – the choice is yours.
Curious about our Programs?
“In the 18 months since introducing the new KeVita brand to retail, we have been able to increase our national distribution to over 3,800 doors in leading grocery chains like Whole Foods, Safeway, Vons, Sprouts and many regional specialty and natural health food chains. KeVita is well on its way to becoming a leading brand in the functional beverage category”.
“For our new venture, we were seeking a strategy and identity in the marketplace that would set us up as a step above the rest. From the very first workshop until the final hand-off of our brand development assets, they delivered on every level. The strategy and creativity for bringing our brand to the world were extraordinary. I can’t recommend enough.”
“From the very beginning of the workshops and through the implementation of our new name and visual expression, Thomson’s experience and creativity helped guide us to a result that we simply could not be happier with. He didn’t tell us who we should be or where we should go–he guided us along a path that helped us discover that our direction and purpose had been there all along, we just needed the expertise to help us reveal it.”